I had the pleasure to chat with Philip from CPG DAO. I enjoyed his eloquent understanding of DAOs and the potential they hold.
We discussed how organizations are evolving, the difference between corporations and DAOs, and how to build a community in web 3.
Here is the full interview!
Some other interesting ideas you might like about this interview.
- The Idea of WAGMI (“We are all going to make it”): is the best way to describe the philosophy of web 3.
- The use of web3 tools and apps keeps growing.
- The whole idea of DAOs is that you’re continuously iterating with the community, who at the same time has skin in the game to improve your operation, and your organization.
- The idea of getting as many different folks within your community to be decision-makers, to help operate it, to help move it forward and not have this centralized kind of failure or centralized kind of command and control, which is part of the goal.
- A big challenge remains to capture the right talent, not just to work in the DAO but also as community members.
JD Rico is the founder of Holistics and Partner and Editor of the Digitalist Hub. He is a researcher and entrepreneur in the topics of Business Intelligence, Digital Media and Venture Capital. He holds degrees in Anthropology (BA), Economics (BSc), Project Management- Innovation (MSc), Cultural Studies (Min) and Artificial Intelligence Product and Service Design (Cert.). He serves at the board of companies in Emerging Tech, Wellness, Food Tech and Cultural Impact. He writes Cap∙Hackers, a newsletter for 33,000 business owners and investors.